Assistance In Home Care creates a personalized care plan for each of our clients. Customized care plans are designed to promote physical and emotional well-being. Our goal is to empower our clients to live each day to its fullest while maximizing their independence and preserving their diginity. Our caregivers are registered with the state of California and have completed a full background check with the FBI and Department of Justice.
Companion care focuses on personalized solutions regarding housekeeping duties and transportation assistance. Our helpful staff provides quality care and have acquired the necessary skills to perform the following capabilities.
- Stand by assistance for bathing if required
- Meal planning and preparation - For improved health and decreased medication side effects
- Medication reminders
- Outing accompaniment for doctor appointments, errands, social events
(Driver if necessary)
- Transportation - To appointments such as doctor visits and/or pharmacy for timely refill of medications
- Linen change on bedding weekly (or as needed) and making of bed daily
- Laundry washed as needed
- Housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, moping, cleaning of bathrooms, kitchen, and bedroom (Removing trip hazards for fall reduction)
- Companion duties - reading, playing games, talking, and walks